RSI offers other Catalyst Handling Services such as:
- Repackaging which includes specialized containers for shipping
- Catalyst Blending, to produce specific mixtures for specialized needs
- Gravity or Magnetic Separation, to remove off-spec or foreign materials
- Air Classification of Micron-Size Catalyst
- Warehousing, for interim storage while awaiting reactor loading
Since 1977, when RSI introduced REACTORVISION ™, we have been performing inspections in reactors and tanks under IDLH conditions where ASME code repairs on internal screens and supports are regularly accomplished in an inert (N2) atmosphere.
As part of the total turnaround management service, RSI offers blinding and bolting services.
Our goal is to assure that our clients receive value for each hour we spend on their site. We will help you to minimize costly unproductive time by maintaining effective communication, planning and execution, and controlling of project costs.